Offering on-site DOT Drug Testing Services across all states of the USA at the Customer’s location.
Enroll Your Company Today! Order a Test
According to a report by the American Public Transportation Association, every year approximately 10 billion trips are made by Americans using various modes of public transportation. With so many Americans using public transportation for travel, the Department of Transportation (DOT) has issued strict guidelines for drug and alcohol testing to ensure the safety of travelers.
MedWay OHS offers DOT Drug Testing and Compliance services. Find out more by calling 940-641-8011 or register quickly and easily online.
The MedWay OHS Program –
- Laboratories that are certified by the department of health and human services
- 5-Panel and 10-Panel Drug testing
- Customized packages are available
- Continuous Customer care and administrative support
- 600 DOT certified urine drug screen collectors and breath alcohol technicians
- Competitive pricing
What Does a DOT Drug Test Consist Of?
5 panel DOT urine drug test consist of below Drugs
Connect with Us
- Federal Railroad Administration
- Federal Transit Administration
- Pipeline and Hazardous Materials Safety Administration
- United States Coast Guard
- Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration
- Federal Aviation Administration
- Saliva – For Alcohol Testing
- Urine – For Drug Testing
Get In Touch With Us
If you’re interested in signing up for our Comprehensive DOT Compliance Program,
reach out online, give us a call or text today at 817-506-7998