The following course is a Training Program offered by MedWay Onsite Health Solutions, Inc., designed to train and certify individuals in the following categories:
- 49 CFR Part 40 Protocols and Standards
- U.S. Department of Transportation Urine Drug Screen Collections (UDS)
- U.S. Department of Transportation Breath Alcohol Testing (BAT)
- Operation of and Certification in use of EBT Device: “Alcovisor Jupiter”
In order to receive certification for completion of this course, you must:
- Prove a sufficient knowledge and understanding of the above-mentioned topics.
- Complete 5 error-free UDS mock proficiency collections before a provided administrator (online or in-person).
- Complete 2 error-free Breath Alcohol collections before a provided administrator (1 positive, 1 negative; online or in-person).